Why Choose Biosports
Biosports' physical therapists are experts in decreasing pain and increasing your physical performance.
Biosports has the most contemporary, comprehensive, progressive physical therapy clinic in the valley. We have a large, wide open 3000 sq ft gym with 30 foot ceilings, where we have tried to create an environment that promotes wellness.
The facility includes equipment such as:
- Exercise physiology equipment for testing aerobic capacity, % body fat, body weight, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Upper and lower extremity aerobic equipment such as the Versa Climber, Jacob's Ladder, Concept II Rower, Isokinetic Biodex upper and lower extremity bicycles, LeMond Power Crank Bicycle, Stairmaster, and Quinton Medical Treadmill.
- Balance and proprioception equipment, such as gymnastic balls,BOSU balance and stability ball, body blades, trampolines, air disks, Styrofoam, viscolast rubber foam, Reebok adjustable steps, BAPS boards, the cuff link, the slide board, the Fitter, and Voo-Doo Boards, and the Zone Balance Board.
- Isotonic strengthening equipment, such as free weights, dumbbells, bar bells, single/double adjustable pullies, Stern Speed Pully, leg press, Shuttle 2000, Shuttle MVP,and gravitron.
- Functional training environments for skiing, skating, running, cycling, tennis, golf, boxing, basketball, and climbing with equipment such as the fitter, slide board, treadmill, isokinetic bicycle, golf net, heavy boxing bag, basketball hoop, 20' climbing wall, and 20' climbing rope.
- Plyometric equipment such as a 20' x 30' medicine ball wall, medicine balls, single and double handle medicine and rope balls, speed ladder, weighted vests, plyometric boxes, computerized quick feet board, sport cords, and adjustable runners for sport cord running.
- Spinal traction machines and unloading equipment.
- Two Four-Point Gazebo stretching stations (for different body heights) and15' x 15' stretching mat.
- The Supro-Advantage adjustable foot platform system that enables us to create the optimal environment for balance training, exercise, and the fabrication of orthotics
- Most current modalities, such as interferential current, biofeedback, TENS, electric galvanic stimulation, and ultrasound.
- The Game Ready Cryopressure cuff for reduction of swelling and pain with acute sprains of extremities.
- Video analysis equipment of all sports, gait, and biomechanics.
- Video home exercise programs
- On-site laboratory with supplies to brace, tape, and splint limbs, and fabricate, modify, and adjust orthotics.
- We are an internship site for the University of Washington School of Physical Therapy
- Back School
- Back Class
- Balance Class
- Total Joint Program
Biosports Physical Therapy provides thorough and comprehensive patient care, with an optimal environment for healing. You will get better faster and will prevent future complications by identifying the causes and compensations of your impairment. Most importantly - You can get back to work, play, and just plain living, more quickly!!